Any and all personal data collected by the Company (including that detailed in Section 4 of this Policy) is collected in order to ensure that the Company can facilitate efficient transactions with third parties including, but not limited to, its customers, partners, associates and affiliates and efficiently manage its employees, contractors, agents and consultants. Personal data shall also be used by the Company in meeting any and all relevant obligations imposed by law.
Personal data may be disclosed within the Company. Personal data may be passed from one department to another in accordance with the data protection principles and this Policy. Under no circumstances will personal data be passed to any department or any individual within the Company that does not reasonably require access to that personal data with respect to the purpose(s) for which it was collected and is being processed.
The Company shall ensure that:
- All personal data collected and processed for and on behalf of the Company by any party is collected and processed fairly and lawfully;
- Data subjects are made fully aware of the reasons for the collection of personal data and are given details of the purpose for which the data will be used;
- Personal data is only collected to the extent that is necessary to fulfil the stated purpose(s);
- All personal data is accurate at the time of collection and kept accurate and up-to-date while it is being held and / or processed;
- No personal data is held for any longer than necessary in light of the stated purpose(s);
- All personal data is held in a safe and secure manner, taking all appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect the data;
- All personal data is transferred using secure means, electronically or otherwise;
- No personal data is transferred outside of the UK or EEA (as appropriate) without first ensuring that appropriate safeguards are in place in the destination country or territory; and
- All data subjects can exercise their rights set out above in Section 3 and more fully in the Act.